22 June 2008

Fantastic experience!!!

On 14.06.08,
I was like a small kid looking forward to Batu Pahat trip,

Cos I've not stepped out of my beautiful home-land for more than a year.

Getting all ready,

I met Carol (Artiste's manager) and went to Mediacorp by bus at 6.30 a.m.

We bought Marigold fresh milk for breakfast at Shell,
Walked to radio gate and once attendance was full,
OFF WE GO!
出发!
VOOM VVVOOMMM~!

By the time we reached there,
It's already noon time.
LUNCH TIME~! Woohoo!
The first dish was chicken soup.
Other dishes were as nice... Yum Yum...
太幸福了。。。
After lunch was photo-taking session.


After that, we headed to Garden Hotel.
While waiting at the lobby to check in, we took many pictures again!
My JC's juniors happened to be in the cheerleading team! :)
Hui Fang Jie, Ping Hui da-ge and Me

*crossing my fingers*

Hope that they won't kill me man!!!

Apple happened to be my room-mate!
Ain't it coincidental?
We appeared on Her Sense together and after a few weeks we were room-mates!
Ha~! Life's always like that...
One hour later,
We took the coach to the stadium where we did some light training.
Some of us don't even know the rules and regulations.
Luckily our coach crashed course with us!
教练叫我站在中锋的位置。
我之前都不知道什么锋是什么锋。。。
现在终于明白了。:)
2 hours after training, we went for makan.
I think we ate more than we trained. 哈!
First dish was chicken soup again!
超补的!
I simply love the food there man!
Awesome!
We went back to our hotel and rest before the match began.
Though the response was considered not as overwhelming as the first,

我可以感受到他们的热情。

Photos taken before we sweat out!
Initially I got Jersey no.23 but I changed to no.21 cos i'm 21 this year. :P
Also no.23 is for the best player so I better don't risk it...

After introduction, the BASKETBALL MATCH BEGAN!

It was broke down to 4 intervals.

Each interval 12 mins.

The first, third and last intervals were 男人对男人的比赛。

Second was 女人和女人的战争。

On the left is National bball player and the winner of Modelling competition.

He's standing at 1.88 metres can... SO TALL!

Yes. Mr Chan Long John is on the right.

His skills is considered on par with the 1.88m guy.

Don't the two of them looked serious enough to play in NBA?

Alright. Did I mention the match began some time ago...

OOPS! I'm so naggy... :P

Ha! The match really BEGAN now!

The guys ran super fast...

Like a gust of wind!

The Malaysian artistes super 灵敏!

They scored after a while.

Diya, Carrie and I started to panick!

We weren't sure if we ARE really going to play it!

Cos it looked SCARY!

Cold sweatSSS~!

Only a few minutes and they were panting like they had climbed up the mountain.

Oh mans...

Our score was way way way behind...

Then it's OUR turn!

I thought I'm able to block them cos of my height BUT I was WRONG!

A couple of them are taller than me...

Tougher than me too... Gosh!

I need to train hard man!

Diya scored a 3 pointer but the score at the end of our interval was 12-33.

Our cheerleading team kept on cheering and never gave up!

We did kallang waves occasionally and cheered when our team score!

The match continued and we were getting more and more excited when our score drew nearer to theirs.

But we were speculating that they gave us chance...

Anyhow it was a friendly match...

They don't want us to look bad i guess...

End score was 50-55.

They won!!!

过后,满头大汗的我们聚在一起拍照。

看。

我们被那么多人包围。

场面非常乱。

幸好我们的对长炯耀哥安排四十位警察来维持制安。

感想:谢谢炯耀哥让我有机会参加那么有意义的活动。这个友谊赛为四川灾民筹到了四万四千元!感谢!此外,我也很荣幸能够和那么多艺人一起打蓝球。因为我还是个小影迷。:)原本以为不会有人认识我,谁知道竟然有!他们很热情!大多数是小朋友,他们会很有礼貌地问:“雅慧姐姐,可以和你拍照吗?” 我真的很意外。。。 真的。。。 我还那么新,就被认出来。。。不开心是假的。。。:)

No comments: