09 July 2008

Summer Fiesta 2008

Woohoo~!
Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing great yeah...
I haven't been updating for quite some time. Sorry about that!
I will update more frequent! :)
It was a happening Saturday for me!
Summer Fiesta was held at Sentosa in conjunction to promote Channel 8's dramas and variety shows.
I was there to promote Love Blossoms.
Hope that you guys have enjoyed the show.


Photos to share:
My Star-Searching-mates Desmond and Jerry

两位超级辣妈 and Mikki (Ivy jie's daughter)

Two hot babes Joey and Carrie

My idols

Love Blossoms cast except for the two hunks

戏神

Aiyoyo 老师


球爱大战?哈!超好看!要看!
才华师姐Felicia

美美的Eelyn和帅帅的Ah Ben
Behind the scene
100PLUS for all and YEAH! The event was successful except for the short drizzling rain.



P.S. Sorry that I couldn't take pictures with everyone. I seek for your understanding. :) I'm really glad to see you all there! It's my pleasure that you all want to take pictures with me... Appreciate it! To Shu Min: If you are reading this, and I hope you are, thanks for the gift! I'm so jealous that YOUR handwriting is nicer than MINE! Ha! BUT... I really like it a lot a lot!

谢谢!:)

No comments: