21 July 2008

Absolute Calories Burning Session

My baby Sharon brought me for 2 free-trial sessions of Hot Yoga.
We decided to sign up for more cos
We want to BURN FATS!
Basically, we do yoga in a 40 degree celsius room and that's hot yoga.
It's for deeper detoxification.
If you want to sweat it out, you got to check it out!
I love everything there except the yoga mat and shampoo.
For hygenice purpose, it's better to get your own one.
But if you can stand the smell of many people's sweat...
Go ahead.
Laughs!
The shampoo will sure attract cows to your hair...
Cos it's as dry as grass...
HAHA!
Maybe cows might not even find it appetizing...
Alright... Too exaggerating...
Really can't stand the texture of my hair man...

I am a giant

Women in action!

This looks more normal than the former

9 more sessions to go! Gambatte!

1 comment:

lyknah said...

You and Sharon are already so thin, yet still want to burn fats.

In that case, I need to stop eating for the next few weeks.