21 June 2008

A "whined" day


I want to whine about lots of stuffs! But I can't... So I had white and red wine today. First was with Alex the Photographer. We went to Dempsey Hill for lunch and headed to Wine Works for white wine (South Africa). The feeling of drinking wine in the afternoon is great especially with the right ambience. Quiet and cool place with soft sunlight penetrating through the windows... NICE! Afterwhich, I went to Wisma to collect my phone cos it died on me two days ago. It was a challenge for me to walk normally cos my vision was already quite blurred. I knocked into objects occasionally and couldn't really make out what people are saying. But i got better after shopping at Wannabe (sponsor) and SODA in Heeren! Shopping cures most illnesses. :) Yeah! Wannabe is located on the third level. Classy tops and dresses for both formal and informal wear at reasonable prices. Ladies can take a look there if you happened to shop there. Shop shop shop... Took a train to Bishan, Sia Chong gave me a lift to Canopy at Bishan Park 2 where we had dinner there with Jiayi and Elaine. I had salad as the main course, shared a piece of Chocolate Therapy with the rest and OF COURSE a bottle of red wine (Spain). Smooth wine I had today! Luckily I'm not drunk cos I can still blog after drinking since noon time! Kudos to myself. Ha! I would like to recommend Dempsey Hill and Canopy to you all! The ambience makes me forget that I'm in Singapore for some moments. So yeah... Do check it out!
P.S. I've not update my blog for some time. Will update the past events soon yeah? :) Take care!

No comments: