05 June 2008

第一次

All my friends know that I don't club.
The only time was in 2005 when i went to Indochine after prom night.
MOS, ZOUK, ST JAMES, etc etc
I know nuts about them.
I don't even know how they look like.
Yesterday i went to MOS in the morning.
Laugh!
Not to club.
But for 女人香's recording。

We were filming in this room from 10 plus a.m. to 5 plus p.m.

The wonderful host Kym Ng.

Forever bubbly and loving.

A stylish host Han Wei.

Love to watch his drama since young.

Another guest Apple Hong.

Friendly and sweet.

A respectable professional with ample fashion sense.

He's nice.

Thanks for styling me yesterday.

The two humorous camera-men.

In the midst of the show.

Looking at ladies wearing the wrong type of bras.

Girls listen up!

If you want to have more knowledge on your 内在美,stay tune on 女人香!

This ep will be on air on 23 Jun 08, Channel 8, 10.30p.m.

P.S. 我的第一次都献给了八频道。因为这是第一次上综艺节目,也是第一次去MOS, 还有第一次穿到那么“暴露”的服装。。。 所以,你一定要看!:)

No comments: