25 October 2009

Last time

Last time, I told my mum not to dye her hair cos it will damage her scalp and it might be cancerous. Moreover, my friends like to dye their hair for fun but I NEVER wanted to try cos I have natural brown hair. I always say, "Why you all dye your hair? Natural colour is nice what... It's very damaging you know? I can save money for not dying my NATURALLY BROWN hair!"

Now, ever since i joined Star Search (20 years old), i've coloured my hair umpteen times. And I dyed it twice today. Can you image how CANCEROUS it is? I could just die...

Last time, my girlfriends love putting make-up and doll themselves up. Then i'll think to myself, "Put make up very nice meh? I look a lot better than those who put on make up cos my complexion is FLAWLESS." I'll always boast to my buddy how well i can look even without make up...

Now, my complexion is still FLAWLESS but my skin has lost it's rosiness after all the thick make-up. I will look pale without make up. BUT, i still love my complexion cos it feels like baby skin. Laugh! I'm not boastful about it... Just that I'm proud of it. Alright, the main focus is, I said I don't like putting make up last time and now i have to.

Last time, I eat like nobody's business. I always laugh at girls who are skinny and think they are ugly. 能吃是福吗。。。 Why do they diet just to look pretty? 内在美比外在美重要。

Now, I diet like nobody's business. When I started to go on diet, the feeling was awful. I've to eat fish bee hoon almost every meal, drink honey lemon, avoid fried food, no tibits (Ruffles and Lays especially) and keep on exercising. When i see my favourite food, i have to swallow my saliva and walked away. When I met up with my friends, I can only look at them savouring their food. Till now, for almost 2 years, I've not touched roti prata... There are lots of food that I've great cravings for but now... they don't turn my appetite on anymore... I'm used to my diet... How sad... But good thing is, I had a big tummy all along (even during Star Search) but ever since after Reunion Dinner my tummy was gone! NOW, my tummy is bigger cos I keep on eating again... Cos many people say I look too skinny and it's ugly (like how I criticised people last time)...

So... Conclusion is: Whatever I said I won't do last time... I'm doing them now... And this is LIFE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do agree with you cos you are so very right! Haha...

Many a times, when I look back at certain things that I'm doing currently, I would smile to myself cos I would definitely have frown at such behaviour/actions in the past. But then again, as time passes, humans change and does their thinking... :)

mr lim said...

I guess that's an aspect of your life you've to give up to chase your dreams. In this case (I hope), your dreams of being a Mediacorp artist. Bah!

yt said...

Yes...that is the unpredictability of life. You never know what will happen in the future. So nothing is certain, including the things that we say. There are simply so many things in this world that can influence us to change.

I've a blog. And when I look at my blog archive, I realised for some entries if I'm to write about the same thing using my current state of mind, some content will be different.

yj said...

life's unpredictable.. things changes, be it good or bad, this is life :)

yahui said...

yeah! life is always like that... we might be standing firm to a particular viewpoint now but our thinking might just change anytime.

Jeric said...

Hahaha... I guess we are just bound by circumstances, just got to get used to it... =D

Jeric

Shihui said...

Hmm I guess being a artiste is diffcult :/
Oh well (:
STAY HAPPY :/
IM ALSO ON DIET :/
BLEHS !

ying said...

HAHA! Eat more! Eat more!!!

AYC said...

doh.