02 October 2009

The Glamorous Night

When I walked into a perfect couple's fairytale:

I met all the glamorous stars...

Pat Mok

Shi Nan da ge

The respectable seniors

The Stars of Stars - Our managers

Sexy Miss Jessica

Andie

Jesseca Liu, Me, Jessica Tan and Ann Kok

Ada, Jessica and Me

The ever-bubbly Carole Lin

Chu ming da ge

My beautiful sister Constance

We - The ones who went around taking photos with our favourite stars

Jessica, Joanne, Me and Andie

Us again - We were so star-struck.

It was like a prom night to us.

Bi-ren jie

The sweet couples, Ivy jie and Me.

I love Ivy jie's hairstyle!

Veron

Veron, Me, Jessica and Karen (my manager)

And... The most memorable moment in my life...

Chris and Fann!

May you all have a sweet sweet ever after...

=)

14 comments:

Jeremy Ong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Ong said...

cool...wish I was there...^o^

chunmei said...

nice photo..cute..

Shihui said...

OMG><
SENIOR SO PRETTY XD

Janyssa said...

Nice pictures girl! Seems like you went around a lot with Jessica. :) Oh wow, you managed to get a picture with the blissful couple! :D Btw, you spelled Jesseca Liu's name wrongly. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow. Yahui so pretty like angel.
Fann & Chris are sweet couple too.
I wish I was there. Ha!

Anonymous said...

by th way, who is Jessica? She look familiar but I can't recall who is she. hees. mind to tell me? please..

rakuten98le said...

OMG damn nice man~
Stars glittering in a wedding dinner!
YA also wish Fann and Chris bai tou dao lao!

yijing said...

nice outfit :P

yahui said...

to jeremy: haha! I'm so glad that I was there. :P it's really once in a lifetime thingy. :)

to chunmei: thanks thanks! :D

to ShuihuiXD: wow! in CAPS! haha!

to Janyssa: yeah! we were sitting at the same table so we just walked around together... just like prom night.. ha! thanks for telling me. :)

to Kharynee: how i wish i'm really an angel... so i'll have special powers.. yeah... very sweet... she's Miss Singapore Universe.. :) acted in a few dramas before.

to rakuten98le: haha! unless another wow-couple from MCS get married... this glittery dinner will remain as a 传奇。。。

to yijing: thanks to Wannabe from Heeren... If you ladies need anything, can drop by the shop to see if anything suits you. :)

Anonymous said...

You can become an angel oneday. hees.
As sweet as your smile la. ha!
Erm. What drama she acted in before, my mommy curious and wanna know it. hees.

yahui said...

to kharnyee: ha! thanks! :P she acted in 沸腾冰点 and 双子星。 Ou xuan's dance mate and zheng huan's competitor respectively..

Gwen said...

Hey cool cool! haha i gueses you're really enjoying life to the fullest :D

yijing said...

hehehe, so i say you intro & we get discount?! :P