03 May 2008

SRJC'S MUSICAL @ RP

A special gift from the dance teachers in charge below:

Thank you for encouraging me to pursue dancing to keep my passion alive. I'll remember that for life. :)
Special thanks to the two chemistry teachers above for making me beautiful...
You all can consider "moon-lighting" cos YOU'RE TOO PRO in make-up and hairstyling!

Behind the scenes:


1) If you think that teachers look like who they are during lectures and tutorials, you're WRONG! The usual "you all better keep quiet and pay attention" turned WILD!

There are exclusive videos just for my eyes to see cos I'm WARNED not to upload them. If not, i'll be in trouble. :P

Well well... Ain't teachers supposed to look like that:

Actually, I'm not any better cos I'm as CRAZY as them!

To all SRJCians reading this: Your teachers might be wild, but you're real lucky to have them cos it's a blessing to have fun-loving teachers... :) Respect and love them! :)



2) Photo-taking session with my juniors from Dance, Guzheng, Guitar, Choir and the stage crew members:



Message to me beloved SRJC:

Dear boys and girls, I really enjoyed myself thoroughly! Thank you for taking pictures with me and Lin hui for asking me to sign in your cute notepad. Though i really feel very pai seh (shy), you guys made me feel like a star at that moment. :)

Dear Mr Tan (the principal), Ms Carol (the VP), Mr Goh, Miss Tan and Dan, a BIG THANK YOU for allowing me to be part of the College's Musical. Dancing solo on stage is one of my dreams... However, due to lack of practices, I had missed certain points that Dan wanted me to portray... Just hope that the dance did not hurt your eyes... I have done my best to feel the music and the stage... :)

Seriously, I'm touched to see that students unite throughout the play and all of them sang the College's anthem in harmony. Studying in SRJC for 3 years, every year's College Day was like a chore and students complained that it was a waste of their time. Nothing special besides prize-giving ceremony, few performances and buffet at the end of it... This year's one is special... This is the kind of thing that people involved will not forget in their lives... 030508... :)

"I believe I will see it, for all the dreams will one day come true. Always reaching, trusting, believing, I know I will make it, to the place I wannabe..." Chorus of the theme song. True. If you have a dream, be confident that you will make it someday. I made it. So can you.

Mrs Kok. The ex-principal of SRJC. Thank you for giving me a chance. You know. I know. :)

This is the MAN behind GREAT choreography. He's a GREAT MAN in short. :)

The whole dance team on stage in circle of trust before performance.

"Put your right hand in put your right hand out, right hand in and you shake it all about..." Interesting warm-up exercises huh? :)

Lesson learnt: Put a coin in the center of the circle and focus at it... "HAR!" You must be thinking what I'm talking about... Ha! I shall explain to you all... The coin is the focus point and everyone in the circle must stare hard at it with full concentration. When all our focus is on the coin, we all move towards the coin together. Something like: Focus on what we all want and move towards the goal together. This is very effective cos I tried it while playing basketball yesterday. Almost all the throws were accurate. So... CONCENTRATE!


HK cafe in Cineleisure at 11.30pm. So crowded. Luckily my friend knows the Boss so we got a place without queuing. :P

My friends who went to watch the Musical. Oh man! I had a bowl of noodles at that time... Sinful!

P.S. Once i got the DVD, I will upload the dance video for your pleasure viewing. :) My dear juniors, please send me the photos to yahhwee.koh@gmail.com ok? Thanks! :)

No comments: