13 May 2008

心花朵朵开 Press Conference

My second press conference so far.
The first one was during SS.
Bad experience.
I was outcasted.
The feeling was yucky.
I just sat there "enjoying" the buffet, waiting to be interviewed.
This time round is different.
Lucky.
If not it'll be depressing for me.
BUT.
I met the same reporter whom I'm afraid of AGAIN.
Same ending as the first.
I shall not elaborate on it cos he might be reading my blog one day.
Just want to tell him this:
Life is pathetic enough with all the natural disasters.
By creating unnecessary man-made disasters,
You'll make the world IRREMEDIABLE.

The 4 flowers

Xiao Ling Jie is the best person to endorse Canon! She taught me all the functions and now i'm a PRO! :P

I'm really grateful to have a chance to be involved in this drama.

Not only that.

Being a newbie, it's a blessing to be one of the four flowers.

Thank you.

Everyone.

For guiding me along all these while.

Each of you has enriched my learning journey.

With many thanks and loves,

Yahui.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yah Hwee,I really enjoyed watching your scenes in the drama Love Blossoms.Your acting was rather good especially in the scenes in which u were acting with Ben Yeo,they were rather interseting n funny though u noe! Tis makes me look forward to seeing more of your scenes in the upcoming part of the show... Anyway, i wish u all the best in your acting career.