02 May 2008

i'm MAD

Just for laugh

Stay on the right track? I thought cylist is supposed to cycle on the left track? OOPS! :P

I went cycling this morning. 8.45am set off and reached home by 12.30pm. These are what i have gotten at the end of the trip.

Almost fell down from my bicycle... Luckily i can balance after much effort... But got scratches... Thanks to the branch, stone or what have you...

:(:(:( I love the sun. But the sun don't love me. ):):): The problem is I applied a lot of sun block lotion today! Why still like that? :( I don't know what's all these on my shoulders. My mum says it's like getting burnt from fire. And will it have scars??? NO PLEASE!!! I'm scare. AND I'm MAD. Almost all female artistes won't want to go under the sun unless they are filming (like the volleyball show). HAIZ! Don't say artiste... No one can bear the glaring sun without cap or umbrella. 35 degree celeius still cycle under the hot sun for 4 hours. I'm really MAD!

See, even those already with dark-skin-tone wear until like that, fishing at Bedok Jetty. I'm courting death man seriously... :(:(:( I'm not going under the sun anymore! ):):): My parents and friends say I don't look good with tanned skin. So i shall wait for my fair skin to return and maintain it!


Sigh... Let's not dwell on that topic... Some happy moments and pictures to share. :)


The view of Ferris Wheel is very clear from where I took this picture. So guys and gals, if you all can't think of any places to go on a date, try Kallang River Park. BUT, words of caution: there are many couples there especially non-chinese (I'm not a racist by the way). Just becareful cos it's a very quiet place. Be more discreet yeah? :P

My bicycle seems to be out of breath before I reach ECP. So I stopped at ESSO to feed it with some air. This is the first time I'm using this. Acting like a noob, I was figuring how much pressure my bicycle needs and there, it's printed on the wheels (inflate to 40PSI). I happily key in 40 without noticing that the figure needs to be converted into KPa. After 2 minutes or so, the front wheel seemed to deflate instead of inflate. I gave up and asked a kind-hearted uncle working there. I was so pai seh when i saw him keying 250 KPa... Silly me... No wonder no air! :P


I happened to pass by this sandcastle built by MCS. NICE! Kudos to those who are involved in building it. It's a lot of hardwork cos I tried before 2 years ago when my JC (SRJC) broke the record of building the longest sandcastle on National Day! (NEW BREAKING GROUND)

If only we could take time to be still (which is not possible cos we're living in a every-second-is-money world). Care and feel??? People, we are humans afterall. Have a BIG heart and sing praises instead of making sarcastic remarks all the time. AND YES! To everyone out there who takes MRT, please don't always stand near to the door at your convenience and putting others at danger. Don't push around cos you don't own it! It's an ugly gesture and foreigners might laugh at us! Sink this into your head...


The feeling of not working on weekdays is so...... SHIOK! Seeing people dress up in their formal suits and kids in their school uniforms make me laugh! OOPS! I know i'm bad but I can't help it! HEE HEE...

This is what I thought ECP will look like on a weekday (especially after Labour Day, people must be burying their heads in reports, meetings and so on...)


BUT, on my way back to Fort Road, there are so many people! Unexpected. Curiously, I want to find out why they are so free... My find-out is: Most of them are not Singaporeans. I knew it man. Singaporeans where got so free to enjoy during weekdays... Not like me... Ha! :P

So cool to have a mini-sports-day out in the park! These young kids are enjoying themselves out in the big field! From the language they speak, i think they are from some international school. I won't be surprised they are not from local schools cos "we are bounded by 4-sided walls since the pre-mature age of five." "We" refers to the poor kids studying in private and public schools in SINGAPORE. I'm sorry to be mean but I really dislike the SG's education system. For all they know is straight As and nothing else. CCA is important? Ha! It's a way of telling foreigners that hey, we can stretch and jump too! If we are here just to read and score distinctions, what's the purpose of living? Sure, knowledge is essential, I don't deny it. BUT please... don't overdo it. No wonder we are always behind other countries in terms of arts and sports. Wake up man!

Great posture Mister. :) I want to learn wake-boarding! Exciting man!

Okay! That's all! :) Cheers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, u r really MAD.. Making A Diff.. lol.. wan novelty and originality oso no need do tt de ma.. anyway, u look gd wif fair skin cuz u got the chinese 'gu2 dian1 mei3' ma..