29 April 2010

Star Awards 2010

Hello everyone!

Let's pose for the cameras!

I love my hairstyle.
It increased my height for another, hmm... 2 inches?
Thanks Jenny from Monsoon!

Designer/ Stylist: Miss Annie Chua

Beautiful Paige

Seductive Kola
电力十足的曾诗梅
Love's in the air

Can you see that Zzen is tip-toeing?

Jessica, Paige, Joey and Me

Nat Nat

Mentor Mummy

坏人杨伟烈

The Star Search 2007 peeps

李美玲

Rebecca Lim and Jade Seah

Aunty Lucy? Where's 五福?

There! Here he is! 全家福!

Our friends from Taiwan and Shanghai

Jessica

Mr DYT

Maximizing our time by cam-whoring before red carpet
We tried to act cool but not nice... Smiling is the best!

Congrats 铭顺大哥!:)

We sashayed down the red carpet together.

Forever looking young Ben Yeo

The 2 Men in black

Getting ready for the red carpet

Yuan Shuai: You are not supposed to look into my cam!

Why so serious?

All waiting for our Mercedes
I like her hairstyle! Cool~!

Thanks Yuan Shuai.
I realized that the dress is beautiful from behind too!

Credits to Yuan Shuai again.
He says this looks like cover picture... Umm...

I'm part of RBKD. =)

Hoping that one day, I could have their acting skills...

During commercial break

The ceiling is nice

败犬女王 and 王绍伟

Post Party

i love the feel of this photo... Like fairy tale...

That's all for Star Awards 2010!
=)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hoping that one day, I could have their acting skills..."

One day you would. Add oil!

- RBKD -

Anonymous said...

Yes, time will prove that u can.
JIA YOU :)

Rui En Fan

Anonymous said...

Hi yahui! You look gorgeous on that day :D Thanks for the pictures and continue to jiayou :D

yj said...

prettyae prettyae! ;D

AL said...

wow u haf gt many many nice pics lei~~~ alot of 全家福 pics wor.. gt ur mummy li ping de.. gt bro hanwei de.. gt sis tracy they all~~~ hehe happy big family leh!!!! :o) luv ur pic seh pretty babe!!

wah u r part of RBKD wor? ha u joined Rui En fc??? hehe i lk her too.. listen her songs & watch her first drama when she joined mcs till now leh... :)

yahui said...

to RBKD: thanks! i will! :) i wanna join RBKD!

to Anonymous: Thanks for the compliment. :) I'll share more pictures when I'm in KL! :)

to yj: miss u xmm...

to AL AL AL: haha! ya. but didn't take with many others too. I think before i leave, i'll go and take with everyone! HA! ya! i wanna join! so cool. RBKD...

yj said...

i miss you too :( oh well..sigh

JiaXuan said...

Lols. You surely can!! Add oil =p Nice pics

Shihui said...

Senior (:
You look wonderful =D
Heehee ~
But I dun like magazine who comment on ppl's outfit D=
Some of their words very insulting D=
I love you forever (:
STAY PRETTY (:
Hope to see you soon =D

AL said...

YH YH YH~~~

HUH B4 U LEAVE??? haiyo dun say "leave" tis word le la :( sad sad... hehe ok.. u fulfill my dream for me.. u "help me" take wif dem den i go photoshop ahahahaha...

wah RBKD ahaha i wanna join too la... count me in!! but i tink dere r some T&C lor :) hehe u fuuny la... artists wan joib artists de fc?!? hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

Jiayou! Don't worry, I'm sure one day, you can do it!

This is the first time I see an artiste wanted to join the fanclub of another artiste. haha...do you have an account in RBKD forum?

xxen said...

jiayou yahui :D really hoping you and ruien can work tgt again!!

are you joining rbkd?

Unknown said...

Wow so mani glamorous n nice SA pix! I c until my eyes c stars in e air le lol.
Yahui: jiayou! I noe ur 演技 will 受到肯定 1 day :))