25 February 2010

Ho Chi Minh City

The most interesting part of this trip is meeting my buTT!
We were staying in different hotels (hers is Sheraton!) but we were just 5 mins apart.
Too bad buTT Heng! :P We should travel together soon!
One of the streets

The only object worth shooting sitting on the boat
My new friend from tour.
We got the same shirt in one of the few shops that are opened.
Reward for listening to boring history and a walk in the tunnel.
Tank that was left behind by the Americans in 1970
Valentine's Day
The hotel that I stayed for 3 nights.
It was very crowded as the street is like 春到河畔。
SQUEEZY!
Fine dining at the roadside
Other countries' fruits are always sweeter and fresher
See the swarm of motorists.
It's scary dashing across the road.
All selling fruits. 牛奶果是那里的土产。
Their taxi
Hard liquor for tasting!


Happy Tiger Year everyone!
Wish: Good health, good opportunities and good life!


12 comments:

Singapore Shares Lor said...

Great Tiger Year to you too! Stay healthy and happy!

AL said...

hey YH~~

heheh Happy Tiger Year to U too wor :)

wahaha didnt noe tt HCM city would be so fun... cos my boss gt business dere.. den i tink is lk quite boring so jus travel n haf meeting dere nia~~~ heh as wad i heard is of negative comments for HCM city lor.. office will kena flood all tt.. but u managed to catch such nice scenary... hehe shld pay a visit den :)

yahui said...

hahaha! i thought i've indicated that it's a boring city... don't go there unnecessarily. :)

Mavis said...

HEY YOU!!! haha. Wish you the same too. haha hmmm so how's life? No upcoming shows afte your last one? Omg, ho i wish i'm tha new friend can. HAHA.

AL said...

hehe if really go for hol i would prefer taiwan or hongkong instead ba.. :) at least can eat & shopping~~~

wah so u is go b4 or after valentine day?? heh jus tink tat heart shape pic still not bad... hehe..

Unknown said...

You shd have gotten recommendations from me lah... afterall, I did stay there for a year... :)

Gwen said...

Cool! At least can see you enjoyed yourself! haha happy new year! Still waiting for poly package..so slow!

淑萍 said...

Thou I'm a person who love travelling, but HCM city is never in my list.. oops.. Cos I never thot of there will be things/places that will have that 'pull' factor for me to pay a visit.. hee..

Nevertheless, you 'seems' to have enjoy yourself and perhaps can take this as a good break from your hectic schedule, be it work or study..

If you need kakis for your future trip, why not consider me.. Whahahaha... (^.^)

Mavis said...

Hello. I'm back again. I just watched 五福到。
我对你佩服到五体撞地,比五体投地还要轰轰烈烈!
haha :D

yahui said...

to Mavis: huh? mobtv have already meh?

Mavis said...

yeah i watched on mio. Should be part of mobtv i think. Not sure :D but so far only until ep 3. I think this drama is super funny can. Nice :) haha And you acted well. Kudos. haha

Jade said...

oh my god girl!! u went to HCMC!! That is the place that i miss the most man!! I went to Hochiminh city with the sch last yr for the SRglobal classroom experience, and god..it was an awesome trip!!