14 July 2009

YEAH YEAH YEAH~!

HAHAHAHAHA!
I've passed my driving test!!!
3rd time!
I'm so proud of myself!!!
Cos' I don't have to spend a single cent on driving lesson anymore!
Oh right man!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The number of smiley faces is the total points i've accumulated.
=P
Know what?
The moment I entered the car, 2 points are deducted...
Cos' I didn't put on safety belt!
Pardon my "care-less-ness".
I'm just too stressed out.
The funniest thing was the tester joked to a group of "criminals".
"Relax lah. It's just a driving test. You guys are not in court."
HA~!
His joke reduced our fear somehow.
Anyway, I'm DAMN HAPPY!
HAHAHA~!
YEAH~!
I must thank Yijing and Alice.
Cos' today is their birthdays!
The 2 girls who have been following my blog since it has started.
They are angels of the day...
And so I passed!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS~!
:)

19 comments:

Adeline =D said...

congratzzzz =)) hehe..

ben said...

haha see the way u type this entry u must be very happy sia.. haha gong xi gong xi! don need take public transport le =]

Ryan said...

u nv tell me jus now whilst we were talking. zzZ anyway congrats!

jeric said...

Haha congrats... It must be really tough AND anyway, do u hv a car or are you planning to get one? =D

Joey said...

Yahu, congrat hor.. Next time u get a car, must "lobang" us.. haha..

Delphine said...

Congrats!!! =)

yj said...

hahahaha.xie xie ni! :D
and gong xi ni! like finally righT? =p
what you've said on the roadshow itself cheng gong le!
gong xi ni!

:D:D:D

AL said...

hahahahahahaha THANK YOU lots lots 4 ur wishes thr msg & blog too!!! heh 4 remembering our bday wor :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)wow so my number of smiley faces sure many more den u loh :p hehe ~ ~ ~ i'm ur angels!!! wow i'm so honoured seh keke...

N congrat wor finally pass ur driving test le!! 1 more driver on d road!!! wah u win liao!! get into cae den didn't put on safety belt!! haha tink u r more used to be d passenger rite heh!!

cy said...

hi... congrats.. is auto or manual??

Shihui said...

good for you:D

Cherlin said...

Congratulations! I'm watching Love Blossoms now. And it's your scene! I only watch it cos your in there! Haahaha..
Have a great day! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gal! =D

evonne

Cally said...

congratulation!!! :P
and, hihi~ i'm cally from malaysia sarawak~ :>
my little is crazzy of u~ haha~ she like to watch ur drama~ and cut her hair like urs~ =,=''
hhahaha~ :D
anyway~ good luck and all the best in ur future~ and do takc care~

Gambateh~

xiuwen said...

Congrats!

Gwen said...

COngrats! Haha! like my mum 2rd time..Lol I hope i can pass first time..

Anonymous said...

lol, drive safely yea?
dont get into accident due to your carelessness.
then when go court, give lame excuse say u too stressed out.
lol, life sentence for you!

Si hui said...

I'm happy to hear that you pass your driving test!! Jia you.. Remember to put your safety belt!! :)

yahui said...

To Jeric: hmmm.. wait till the price drop then i'll decide... now too ex le!

to yj: what did i say during the roadshow?

to cy: MANUAL! haha!

to CallyCallie: wow! same hairstyle as mine! cool~! :P

to Anonymous: TOUCHWOOD~!

to ALL: THANKS!!! :)

tseyun said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats but i failed once last month and waiting for my next TP in sep. AND GUESS WHAT? I ALSO FORGOT TO PUT MY SAFETY BELT HAHAHA and i thought immed fail.