03 June 2009

Mugging like a mugger


It has been a long long time since I had my last exam.

The last time was in Nov 2006 when I took my A levels.

My gosh.

I thought I could take it easy.

Cos I'm somewhat immuned to F.

Failure.

But at the eve of exam, stress is haunting me!

I've been mugging in school for the past few weeks.

And visiting Subway@Centrepoint becomes a necessity.

The staff will say, "See you tomorrow!"

As if I will go back...

But i will lah!

They should make me their ambassador. Ha!

Subway Club, Cold Cut Trio, Subway Melt blah blah blah...

Subway eat fresh!

Alright.

I've to admit my wire is not connected properly now.

ARGH!!!

SO STRESS!!!

ONE MORE DAY!

oh yah!

My exam venue is at EXPO!

SUPER FAR!!!

If I don't travel by cab, I think my energy will be used up taking train...

I shall be more positive huh.

I can DO IT!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiayous!
ni ke yi de! (:

loves.
yj

Joyce Stella said...

CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!
You sure can do it!
You work hard study hard for it, results sure will be good one! :)
How come exams at EXPO de? So cute one! *hee*
Jia you! :)

Psg A said...

of cuz can do it.. it will be a breeze.. we will blow it away like its a feather.. =)

Gwen said...

Hey Hey Don't worry! You'll do fine..Haha I understand the exam stress..I do get it sometimes..Your final year in JC? My O lvls..Let's work hard!!!!And Ace THOSE PAPERS!!!

Gwen