09 June 2009

Determination test

Saturday got headache.
Sunday got stomach cramp.
Yesterday got bad flu.
Today got to CHIONG!
Wonderful isn't it?
When I really want to study and do well...
I woke up at 5.30am to study this morning.
My dad drove my mum and I to sinseh.
He listened to my heart beat for a long time.
He said: “有风险。”
For that split second, I got a shock.
"WHAT?!?!"
I clarifed and realised he's trying to tell me...
Erm... I still don't know the word.
Just know that i got bad bad flu.
I got home.
Mentally blocked and physically weak.
I don't know why but i took a look at my phone at realised today is 9th!
The funny thing is, I thought today is 8th!
I JUMPED!
My mum said I was lucky to realise it now if not it's gonna be......
Alright.
Fantastic!
Tomorrow is my theory paper.
Though I've started reading few weeks ago, some theories just don't sink into my mind.
I'm really tire.
If I were like last time, I would have given up and go to sleep.
But not now.
Heaven is really testing my determination and perseverance.
I shall PROVE that I won't give up even if I'm half dead!
CHARGE!

9 comments:

JuN Yi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ben said...

haha chiong arh! with your strong determination u can be a bu dao weng le haha jia you! =]

Lolzzz said...

Yeah haha =D Chiong wor all the way, I believe nth's going to put you down Yahui... jeric

FISH89 said...

jia yo !!!

yj said...

jiayous! 10th le! ;x

Anonymous said...

Hope you have done well for your test today. Looks like alot of ppl have finished way b4 the 2hrs paper duration :)

AL said...

so how was ur last paper ytd?? hope tt u r getting better le :) ha heaven really like to joke on ppl de lah.. when u gt impt thing to do den will fall sick one loh :p take gd gd care wor!!! cya~~

Joey said...

hey, today is 11/06 lah.. Haha.. Jia You hor.. Hope to see u online again.. Miss chating with all ur "cramp" things..

U must take gd care of ur health hor.. And u got bad flu, MUST be careful hor.. Dun get H1N1.. If not I going to stay far far away from u.. Hahaha.. Study hard, BUT rest WELL..

Gwen said...

Hey with your determination..Nothing can stop you! Good luck ya!

Gwen