30 April 2008

Photos to share

The most coincidental event: The location for my movie premiere in the drama was at Prince 1 (Shaw Tower), where i worked with the management team for almost half a year. Beside me is Joey, the Marketing Manager.

My house! Ah Pa has something to announce so the 3 sisters are back... The one standing up is Winnie, checking if our clothes are right for the scene.

Thanks Kailin! For your "liang tei" and snacks! You always save me from dying of hunger. :)

I'm not diagnose with brain cancer...

This is sooo cooling... I have given all the "first-times" to Miss May Phua.

I'm the Xiao Ah Jie in the drama.


No, I'm not lazying around. Just preparing to act tire for the scene!


CJ7! Thanks Joey! This is so cute! My niece is fighting for it!

This is my wardrobe! Just pack all my clothes nicely on 25 Apr 08 as it was the last day filming in my "house" in Studio 6. Neat hor? :P

The sissy Simon. Really enjoy myself filming with him. He always makes me laugh. :)


We're SHE. Don't laugh. It's in the scripts. From left: Emily, Hilda, and me, Sebina.

There. This is my room. You guys might find the painting on the wall familiar huh? :P


Rehearsing with my sister.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Oh my. That's kelly right! The SHE pic, on the left. haha! cool~ anw, 9 li! i'm looking forward to your show! :D

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yup. That's Kelly. You know her? Thanks! Must watch ar!

Grace said...

Haha! yep! will watch it! anw, nice blog~ take care loadsa ya! :D