22 December 2009

Happily Ever After

I want to live happily ever after instead of waiting for the doom's day.
The Princess and The Frog is a heart-touching movie.
The two frogs sacrifice for each other in times of crisis.
That's what true love supposed to be.

I was deciding between 2012 and The Princess and The Frog yesterday.
After giving it some thoughts, I chose to live in the fairy tale for awhile.
Watching 2012 could be depressing.
I was pretty stressed up for the past few weeks.
And that explains why my post was so pessimistic.
But I'm better now all thanks to our childhood's favorite - happily ever after.

We do need to live in fairy tale once in a while cos reality is sometimes too cruel.

Signing off,
Mushroom Head


10 comments:

Jeric said...

HAHAHA... =D Yeah living in fantasies occasionally helps to destress... YEAH stay positive cheer up and take care okay? =D

Cheers,
Jeric

Shihui said...

Yahui , you watched new moon le ma ?
I suggest you go watch ,
its nice (:

Gwen said...

Hahah. I watched it online ler. It's very nice. I've always liked Disney cartoon feature films. Only those stupid people who say Disney cartoons are childish, are idiots.

My collection is almost complete. But I can't find my Tinkerbell 2 T_T. This thurs gonna watch Alvin and the chipmunks 2. Exactly 1 year ago I watched number 1. hopefully number 2 will be as nice.

Gwen said...

BTw, I aspire to be a voice actress or cartoonist at Disney one day. Tara Strong rocks! :D. I'm glad this movie reception came out fine. There was a lot of controversy before they produced it. The critics keep saying Disney racist. Disney always target of such nonsense. I'm glad they don't waste time dealing with these losers and are focussing on their cartoons. Hahah "D.

yj said...

good that you're better already :)
Seeya on friday :):):)

<3s

Adeline said...

i wanna watch this movie ): but cant find the time to -.- been busy for xmas preps =X

anw, sorry. wont be able to make it this friday ): but hope to see u soon. and glad to hear tt u're btr =)

Adeline said...

*oops busy with

AL said...

hey MUSHROOM HEAD~~~

ahahaha u used our nick to u to sign off wor!!! MUSHROOM HEAD!!!!!!! keke :)

yup reality is cruel!! Thus i sincerely wishing u HAPPILY EVER AFTER & AFTER!!!! U will be blessed by all who love u!!! :)

heh cya tis fri le!!! looking forward!!!! hohoho~~ merry xmas :)

Anonymous said...

wo! saw u alighting at bedok hawker centre 2day with desmond & other mediacorp staffs.
how's the ban mian(i think u ordered this).

haha, never mustered up the courage to call u. maybe next time bah.

Anonymous said...

Think i should go cinema soon.. so long nv go cinema

cy