18 December 2008

Phobia

Hello hello! I'm back! I went to Beijing last tuesday till last sunday. It was freezing cold... I was down with stomach flu on wed's night and vomitted like crap the next day. So while the rest of the people were enjoying their meals, I was "enjoying" my plain porridge. IT WAS HORRIBLE! The worst thing when travelling besides having "big aunt" is getting sick. The feel of wanting to go home was overwhelming. BUT, now that I'm back to this teeny weeny homeland, i feel like getting out of it AGAIN! Even if I'm sick or that my "big aunt" is with me. I miss the cold weather. Miss the snow. Oh yes! Snow! We were lucky to see snow the moment we touched ground. And the tour guide said it was first! I'm so excited! My mind wanders off to Beijing now~ Singapore is so HOT! So hot that I'm down with heatstroke. Yesterday was my first day of filming for Table of Glory. Yong Ling (Campus Superstar 1) and I ran from 9am till 5pm. RAN. Not jog... Have you ever been to Kent Ridge? The slopes are considered steep. We ran up the stairs of uneven widths for many many times. I lost count. And yes RAN, not JOG. We felt terrible cos it was after lunch and the afternoon sun is not kind to us. Legs became jelly legs, hands became jelly hands. We can't give up. So we kept on encouraging each other. This morning when I woke up, my whole legs can't lift up and my hands are still like jelly. Lucky for me cos there's no filming for me... But Yong ling has.. Wonder how is she going to act man... Wish her luck... I think for 1 month, I dare not climb stairs anymore. But there are so many overhead bridges here... How? Someone carry me please...

24 comments:

Yahui said...

Oh yes by the way... I got super short hair now! haha! i like! easy to wash easy to dry... save shampoo and water! wait till i got nice pic then i post. :)

Jamie said...

Hellos ! How short is ur hair now ... i cant carry u cus sure fall down =x .

Anonymous said...

Xu Yahui in super short hair?
That's interesting! LoL.

Anonymous said...

Hi jelly~ Haha

yj said...

yahui in short hair?!hahaha.i'm excited to see you!:D

wah.envy envy.get to travel overseas..

but at least you got out of singapore despite having so many stuffs 'on'...hahaha..

hope you're alright already by now..heatstroke gone?
well,take lots

yj said...

oops.comment kana cut..

as i was saying..take lots of care!and regarding carrying you..

if that really happens,there'll sure be people waiting for you to knock off daily..hahaha...

and mdc nearby has a super nice overhead bridge..
what a wonderf

yj said...

urgh.cut again!-.-

..what a wonderful overhead bridge constructed..

suggest it to be handicap friendly!hahaha..but you'll end up facing slopes..hahah...
whatever it is..
tc!hope to see you soon!
loves,
yj:)

shuiqi said...

jiayou!

Anonymous said...

jiayou! (:
take care babe .

evonne

Anonymous said...

ya la.. like some pple say, sure got many pple waiting to carry u de ma.. lol.. anyway, massage ur legs as and when la.. thats wad i do during ns tho.. when some shiong training make us chiong like a car chasing for our lives that kind.. it will get better in a few days de.. so dun worry.. china now gd le rite? yep.. hope it become even better.. the slping dragon has been in slumber for too long le.. hahaz.. u tc ba.. talk nxt time when we meet up with the 3rd Psg A..

Anonymous said...

dun have! I saw your super short+maggi mee hair from a far distance yesterday! hehe...

Anonymous said...

NUS is in Kent Ridge and I rush around for lectures there 5days a week. I understand how you feel. See ya soon, ya hwee

Anonymous said...

weakling.

Anonymous said...

Hello!cool!looking forward to seeing you in short hair:P hahaha.hope you are feeling better now:)well,if you are still haveing ur heatstroke,you can go to snow city and stay there for a day:Pics skating also can!hahaha.as for the carrying you thingy,there will be lotsa ppl waiting to carry you:P hope to see you act in more shows!all the best.jiayous!take care:)love,hanlyn<3

Anonymous said...

opps.[correction]having[correction]

Anonymous said...

The first snow at Beijing was on the 10th .. boo.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi :D
I saw you at Beijing but there are so many many people there, of cos you wont know who am i hahas.

To say the truth, at first I didnt take much notice of you, but after the trip to beijing, i find that you're so cool (:

It's a pity you didn stay longer cos it's much colder after that haha!

Miss Beijing too...

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

david santos said...

Happy Year of 2009

Anonymous said...

Jiayou and good luck with your filming ;D

MEliSSa said...

Ya Hui,
may I know what is your email address? So that i can chat with you in MSN.


=)

Anonymous said...

no point, she's rarely online.. pretty busy person..

Anonymous said...

lol, she's so proud. why would she want to add you on her msn. act busy only. like as if she got a lot of projects to do.

work harder for 2009.

cos u need it.
for now ur still Lousy.

MEliSSa said...

Ya Hui,
Nevermind, then, I don't want your MSN liao. =)

To : Psg A
oh....
To : Anonymous
Why you say Ya Hui act busy?? Why you say mine is still Lousy